Welcome Guest. Please sign in to use a basket - Single items can be purchased without registration
VM-2105 Finger Pulse Oximeter
Incorporating the latest technology; a clear and bright colour OLED display encapsulated in a unique durable, soft silicone housing.
The hygienic and easy to clean, soft silicone housing, of the VM-2105 offers superior comfort and fit, allowing for a more accurate and reliable reading, and with no hinge assembly to break this unit is extremely robust and able to withstand even the toughest of environments.
- Unique soft silicone housing for superior comfort and fit
- Robust - no hinge assembly
- 12 bit processing facilitates low perfusion capability
- Clear and bright, colour OLED display
- Display can be viewed in 4 rotations
- Pleth waveform, displayed in 2 formats
- Color coded signal quality and signal strength indicator
- Adjustable brightness
- Meets ISO 9919:2005 Standards; shock, vibration, drop and water ingress tests...
The VM-2105 is an extremely economical piece of equipment for the spot monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rates. It can be used in a variety of applications, from use in hospitals, paramedic applications, clinics and dental surgeries.
Utilising 12 bit processing technology the VM-2105 gives a fast 'true reading' response, even in cases of low perfusion.
The bright Organic LED display offers superb visibility in all lighting conditions, including direct sunlight.
|Quantity||Unit Price||            |
|1|| £ 225.00|| Buy Now.